Motherboards > Intel 1155 - Z77 Chipset
click to enlarge - 4 pictures
Asrock Z77 Extreme6/TB4 (Thunderbolt) Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
Model: Z77 Extreme6/TB4
Price: Rs 19,800
Weight: 2.00 Kg
5+ in stock
Warranty Period: 12 Months from the date of purchase
ASRock Z77 Extreme6/TB4 is designed with a 8 + 4 Power Phase design Supports 4-Channel, Dual-Port Thunderbolt™ Technology. It features sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capability and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
ASRock 7-Series motherboards unlock maximum memory performance, coming with 4 DIMM slots for dual-channel memory, supporting up to DDR3 2800+(OC) MHz!
• Higher bit rate - 8.0GT/s
• Higher bandwidth per lane - 1GB/s
• Higher efficiency - 98.5% encoding efficiency
• 100% backward compatible with
previous PCI-E 2.0 / 1.0 standard
ASRock Unique Features:
- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock SmartView
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock Internet Flash
- Lucid Virtu Universal MVP
- Hybrid Booster:
- CPU Frequency Stepless Control
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- Good Night LED
- Form Factor: ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm, Premium Gold Capacitor design
- Socket: Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package
- Chipset: Intel® Z77
- Graphics Interface: 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots (PCIE2/PCIE4: single at x16 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4) or dual at x8/x8 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (PCIE5: x4 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot, 1 x mini-PCI Express slot, 2 x PCI slots, Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ , 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™, Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™ and SLI™
- Memory: 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots, Supports DDR3 2800+(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*, Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 1.3 / 1.2,
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Premium Blu-ray audio support, Supports THX TruStudio™
- LAN: PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s, Broadcom BCM57781
- Storage: 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors.
- USB: 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 3 x USB 2.0 headers, 1 x USB 3.0 header (support 6 USB 2.0 ports), (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
Back Panel I/O Ports:
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 Thunderbolt™ ports
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x eSATA3 Connector
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x IEEE 1394 Port
- 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- HD Audio Jack: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Internal I/O Connectors:
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x Floppy connector
- 1 x IR header
- 1 x CIR header
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header
- 1 x IEEE 1394 header
- 1 x Power LED header
- CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 8 pin 12V power connector
- SLI/XFire power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
- 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
Login / Register
to write a review for this product.
Friday, 13th April, 2012 06:31 PM
I am using this Motherboard from arround 1 week ago...
Very Good Look...
This is the Best Motherboard in its Price...
M Umair Akhlaq
Tuesday, 26th June, 2012 07:36 PM
An excellent purchase. Good rates IMX
Saturday, 30th June, 2012 06:52 AM
Everything was very well laid out on the board with zero issues regarding setup!
Plenty of fan plug ins and the USB 3.0 port for the front hubs is very nice to have.
The UEFI bios makes it a breeze to setup and overclock.
The build quality is pretty good for the price you pay.
Overall I love the board and it runs absolutely flawless.
Easy to setup once built,
Other Thoughts: Very well prices for what you get I highly recommend this board.
This motherboard has been absolutely flawless so far.